Geraldo Rivera: wives, salary, net worth, real name, girl Kenya news
Journalism is not a job for the faint of heart or money seekers. Despite this, it is not difficult to find courageous and passionate journalists who have dedicated their lives relentlessly to exposing corruption, reporting wars and uncovering political and economic scandals. One of those people is none other than Geraldo Rivera.
Geraldo is not a new name in the American journalism industry. He is a correspondent for Fox News Channel in Manhattan, talk show host, writer and lawyer. He joined Fox News in 2001 and has hosted several specials over the years.
Geraldo Rivera’s profile summary
- Last name and first name: Geraldo Michael Rivera
- Nickname: Geraldo Rivera
- Kind: Man
- Date of Birth: July 4, 1943
- Birth sign: Cancer
- Place of birth: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Age: 77 years old (in June 2021)
- Nationality: American
- Eye colour: Dark brown
- Weight: 80 kilograms
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Sexual orientation: Law
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: Hispano-Jewish
- Dad: Cruz Allen Rivera
- Mother: Lilian Friedman Rivera
- Brothers and sisters: Irene, Wilfredo, Craig and Sharon Rivera
- Civil status: Married
- Spouse: Linda Soblentz (d. 1965; div. 1969),), dith Vоnnegut (d. 1971; dv. 1975), еherril Raimond (d. 1976; dv. 1984), С.С. Der (m. 1987; dv. 2000) and rica schelle Lev (m. 2003)
- Children: Simone Cruickshank, Solita Liliana, Isabella Holmes, Gabriel Miguel, Cruz Grant
- Education: West Babylon High School, State University of New York Maritime College, University of Arizona, Brooklyn Law School, University of Pennsylvania Law School, Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
- Profession: Journalist, talk show host, writer, lawyer
- Net value : $ 20 million
Lady Jaydee’s Bio: Husband, Kids, Family, Songs, Latest Updates
Biography of Geraldo Rivera
The reporter was born July 4, 1943 in Brooklyn, New York City, USA. His parents are Lillian Friedman Rivera (Russian Jewish mother) and Cruz Allen Rivera (Puerto Rican father in the United States). Her father was a taxi driver while her mother worked in a restaurant.
The lawyer is the second child in a family of five. Her siblings are Irene Rivera, Wilfredo Rivera, Craig Rivera and Sharon Rivera. He grew up in different parts of New York, such as Brooklyn and West Babylon.
He attended West Babylon High School after graduating from elementary school. Between 1961 and 1963, he enrolled at the State University of New York Maritime College, where he practiced rowing. He transferred to the University of Arizona, where he obtained a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
In 1966, he enrolled at Brooklyn Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor degree. In the summer of 1969, he was awarded a Reginald Heber Smith Fellowship in Poverty Law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
Nick Lachey: Wife, Family, Net worth, Songs, Brother, Movies & TV Shows
The journalist started working immediately after graduating from his first diploma. He held a series of odd jobs ranging from clothing salesman to short-term cook. While in law school, he worked as an intern with the New York County District Attorney under the guidance of crime fighter Frank Hogan and Harlem Assertion of Rights.
He has worked for other organizations such as the Manhattan-based Community Action for Legal Services and the National Lawyers Guild. As a result, he became a frequent advocate for Young Lords, a group of Puerto Rican activists. It was the start of his career as a lawyer in private practice.
While working in a private firm, he came to the attention of WABC-TV News director AI Primo, who offered him a job as a journalist. The company arranged for him to take an introductory audiovisual journalism course.
He trained with Fred Friendly as part of the Ford Foundation-funded Summer Journalism Program for Members of Minority Groups. He studied at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
Jesse Watters: net worth, salary, wife, religion, parents, education
In 1970, he started working as a reporter for Eyewitness News. It was recognized in 1972 after winning the Peabody Award. He was honored for his report on the neglect and abuse of developmental patients at Willow Brook State School in Staten Island.
He began making appearances on national ABC programs such as Night line and 20/20. In July 1973, he recorded the pilot episode of Good night america. On April 21, 1986, he hosted The mystery of Al Capone’s chests. He was fired from ABC News on May 15, 2015.
After leaving ABC TV, the reporter became a producer and host of Geraldo’s daytime talk show. The show started in 1987 and lasted 11 years. He featured various controversial guests, which earned him the label, TV trash can.
From 1994 to 2001, he hosted Rivera Live on CNBC. In 2009, he lent his voice to Phineas and Ferb during the Phineas and Ferb busted episode. He played the role of presenter Morty Williams.
Dua Lipa: Sexuality, boyfriends, ethnicity, nationality, no makeup
The reporter left CNBC in November 2001 to join FOX News as a war correspondent. Some of his works at the station include:
- January 3, 2012 – He started hosting a weekday radio show on WABC (770AM).
- Jan. 30, 2012 – He started hosting a weekend show on KABC (790AM).
- In 2015 – He appeared in the 14th season of The Celebrity Apprentice television series.
- He participated in the 22nd season of Dancing with the Stars.
Geraldo Rivera as author
Geraldo is also an accomplished author. He has several books under his name, including:
- 1972 – Willowbrook: a report on how it is and why it doesn’t have to be
- 1973 – Miguel Robles — So far
- 1973 – Puerto Rico: the island of contrasts, images by William Negron
- 1977 – A special courage: profiles of young Americans
- 1992 – Expose myself
- 2008 – Hispanic: Why Americans fear Hispanics in the United States
- 2009 – The Great Progress: How Hispanics Will Lead America to a New Era of Prosperity
- 2018 – The Geraldo Show, A Memory
Mark Henry: Net Worth, Wife, Family, Weight Loss, Home
Wives and children
Who is Geraldo’s wife? The writer has been married to Erica Michelle Levy since 2018. Yet the American journalist has married five times and divorced four times in his life. His ex-wives are:
- 1965 to 1969 – Linda Coblentz
- December 14, 1971 to 1975 – Edith Vonnegut
- Dec.31, 1976 to 1984 – Sherry Raymond
- July 11, 1987 to 2000 – Cynthia Cruickshank
The journalist is the father of five children. Her children include Simone Cruickshank Rivera, Solita Liliana Rivera, Isabella Holmes Rivera, Gabriel Miguel Rivera, and Cruz Grant Rivera.
Geraldo Rivera’s salary and net worth
How much does Geraldo Rivera earn? The Fox News correspondent earns an average of $ 82,165 each year. He has an estimated net worth of $ 20 million in 2021, which makes him one of the richest talk show hosts.
Geraldo Rivera quick facts
- Who is Geraldo Rivera? He is an American journalist, talk show host, writer and lawyer.
- How old is Geraldo Rivera? He is 77 years old in 2021. He was born on July 4, 1943.
- How many children does Geraldo Rivera have? He has five children: Simone Cruickshank Rivera, Solita Liliana Rivera, Isabella Holmes Rivera, Gabriel Miguel Rivera and Cruz Grant Rivera.
- Who are Geraldo Rivera’s parents? Her parents are Lillian Friedman (mother) and Cruz Allen Rivera (father).
- Is Geraldo Rivera married? Yes. He is married to Erica Michelle Levy.
- How tall is Geraldo Rivera? The reporter is 7 inches feet tall.
- Why was Geraldo Rivera fired from ABC News? He was fired for publicly criticizing Arledge’s journalistic integrity.
Henry Cavill: Partner, Sexuality, Height, Net worth, Movies & TV Shows
Geraldo Rivera is one of America’s leading talk show hosts. He faced a lot of controversy and fights, but that didn’t stop him from achieving his goals.
Tuko.co.ke shared a post on Rachel Hollis Net Worth, Salary, Husband, Tattoos and Daughter. Rachel came in the spotlight for her bestselling book titled Girl wash your face. In addition to being an author, she is a motivational speaker, podcaster, entrepreneur and social media influencer.
Rachel has grown from a humble start to a bestselling author in the United States and around the world. Her books are an inspiration to young women and girls as they help them make permanent and lasting positive changes in their lives.